Neil Tessler

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Neil Tessler

Seen over 20 docs in 5 diff countries. Been inflamed with pain for 7yrs. This is the only doc who has helped

flag | Submitted May 26, 2019

Dr. Tessler is a very caring and thorough physician. For years he helped my siblings and I growing up with ear infections and other ailments, often avoiding the use of antibiotics. Nowadays as a busy mom he has helped me significantly through hormonal and anxiety issues, as well as helping my children. He is proficient at getting to the route cause of illness, and has a truly holistic approach. I trust Dr. Tessler and am extremely grateful for his attentiveness and care for myself and my family. He has a wonderful balance of genuine care, knowledge and humor. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Tessler has my vote, no question. Both as Naturopath and Homeopath ( How great is THAT! Two for one ) -- plus many years of practice, experience, strong sense of dedication and good humor; always for me and for those I know who rely on him, he hits the nail on the head. Saved my bacon more than once. Go see Dr. Tessler and enjoy life.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Tessler is good but more of a homepath then a naturopath in my opinion. He'll try remedies until one works which is cool but I prefer a naturopath tat is more hands on (muscle testing) vs asking a series of questions.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

For myself, it is fine. But for my daughter, after 3 remedies, and 2 emails, no replies any more... I've changed the dr.

Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr Tessler has been my go to for stuff that no one else can fix for many years. Love his attention to detail, and his ability to nail down what's going on, and his solutions. There are times when it's years between appointments, this is one guy who isn't out to fleece you.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Tessler's for quite some time and although, he's not the most organized of individuals (loses files and keeps little notes) he does provide remedies that work. I've experienced the strangest of reactions with my eyes becoming infected and allergic skin breakouts and his remedies have helped clear the symptoms. If you can get past the disorganization, he listens attentively during your appointment so that he can source the best remedy.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

He is a very kind doctor who takes the time to listen to your issues. He followed up with me for my daughter's issues both by phone and e-mail, and even made himself available to see us on short notice. He was the only one who was able to help me clear up my daughter's skin issues. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I was suffering severely from a bad sinus infection. I went to 4 different doctors, no one took me seriously, and one of them even told me that there was nothing wrong with me, and told me its all in my head. I didn't realize what was happening to me at first, I thought I had just reacted badly to Tilex bathroom spray, but then it developed into a sore throat, I couldn't smell or eat, and on top of it, not knowing where to turn I became extremely depressed, and it crippled my life for 2 months. I was a physical and mental wreck, I had tried antibiotics, nasal sprays, eucalyptus oil, hot water steam, claritins, nothing worked until I called Dr. Tessler, he mailed me a couple of remedies, and in about 2 days my sinuses started draining I was feeling better, and he was able to to do for me,what 4 so called doctors who practice modern medicine couldn't do. I thank Dr. Tessler very much, otherwise no one was listening to me, and I was made to feel like a wacko. Thank you Dr. Tessler!!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I have been a client for over 20 years and he has been very helpful for me & my family.  Very knowledgeable, pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Neil Tessler's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Serving the White Rock and Surrey region since 1984. Dr. Neil Tessler taught for fourteen years at the Vancouver Homeopathic Academy and is a Diplomate of the Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians since its founding year. He served for six years as the Editor of a respected international journal of homeopathic practice and seven years as President of the Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians.

UnitedHealthcare