Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Futoran

Would never recommend this doctor I had stage 3 ovarian cancer and he left disease on my lymph node which cost me a huge surgery again 1 year later and chemo all over again! I have a new doctor now who knows of him and told me I got a half assed surgery and this dr worked with him in the past .. This doctor is tired and has no passion for what he does he has no business doing surgeries on anyone! This man put me through a lot because he didn't do my surgery right the first time !

Submitted October 3, 2013

Dr. Futoran is a superb doctor who will answer every single question you can think of in regard to your medical care. Office wait is lengthy because everyone wants to see the best: Dr. Futoran.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

This is one of best oncologists around. Really knows what he's doing. He can't save everyone, my grandmother included, but he did his best to help her fight. We owe him for giving us an extra 4 years with her. Also when a GYN give me conflicting test results, Futoran gave me an appt. and did a check-up to figure out if there was anything wrong. I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Excellent physician. Renown in field. Really knows his stuff. Would trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Had surgery by Dr. Futoran in Jan. 08, He did a great job...Older gentleman, very smart. Very conservative when it comes to surgery. I would recommend him to ANYONE who needs GYN/ONC care.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Robert J. Futoran's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1961)

Kaiser-Permanente