Ratings for Dr. Amy S. Paller

Very knowledgable, saw our daughter on short notice communicated via email and cured a strange 10 week long rash on my daughters face. Wonderful, wonderful. The best.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

I agree with the other review and had to write about how caring she is. She is at the head of her profession yet down to earth enough to lie on the bed with my son while instructing a resident on the removal of a growth. my son was six and very nervous until his doctor tucked her head next to his to ask him about his game. As his we were also nervous and she was calming and educational. I love her for her wisdom and empathy.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Paller is one of the most incredible doctors I have ever met. She is very knowledgeable about my child's very rare skin disorder and a very good teacher to her medical students. She made an effort to see us on an off day when we flew in from out of state when my child was born, and stayed late for us when we got caught in traffic. She answers my emails promptly. I heartily recommend her to anyone I meet that needs a dermatology specialist for something other than skin cancer.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Amy S. Paller's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

AHC