Ratings for Dr. Andre J. Singer

He was definitely high or on something when he worked on. I cancelled my children's appointment for the following week.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

dtgdfgdfgdgdgdgdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Singer is the best. He is smart,pleasant and professional. His work is great. A real class act

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I've been going to Dr singer for a year now. I find him to be a bit overly friendly to the point where I'm not comfortable in going back to him.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

My wife has been going to this Dentist for 30 years, my self 17 years. He has a very nice personality that puts people at ease. He is a terrific dentist. I hope he never retires. He is always up on the new techniques.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Singer and staff are the best !!! Our family goes back 15-20 years with him. Dr. Singer is a kind and caring man,he is a very Knowledgable man and does his work with complete professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

He is a very caring person. The staff is also very nice. Sometimes you have to wait a while but he has cable.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

He is very nice and helpful. Always makes me feel at ease and compfortable.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Simply the best dentist. When I needed a many implants, Dr. Singer actually flew with me to Buffalo,NY to the expert on mini-dental implants because he wanted to learn the newest technology. My teeth were so bad and now they are great thanks to him!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Singer is by far the most knowledgeable dentist I have ever been to. He treats everyone as if they are a part of his family and he knows how to strike up a conversation with everyone. While having a drill in your mouth and sometimes dealing with discomfort, Dr. Singer makes going to the dentist a very easy experience. I've been going to him for over a decade and will continue to do so!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Andre J. Singer's Credentials

• New York University School of Dentistry (Grad. 1979)