Ratings for Dr. James E. Lesnick

I am horrified to see such a low rating for Dr. Lesnick- he is an incredible doctor who should deserve the highest regard. My grandmother has been under his care for several years and he can be counted upon to always help; he is very skilled and knowledgeable, extremely professional, and truly passionate about his service as an MD. We are very thankful for all he has done!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

The Staff and punctuality question here is the least relavent. I dragged myself into his office for several years in horrible pain. He kept putting me off. I truly believe he wont operate unless he sees your case as a sure thing. When I finally got a second (excellent) opinion, surgery took place in 2 weeks, 3 separate problems were relieved, pain was GONE (by the OTHER surgeon)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

A neurosurgeon is the ONLY person who should ever operate on your spine. Dr. Lesnick is fantastic and I recommend him all the time. He operated on my lumbar spine for a herniated disc and I have been great ever since. His demeanor is wonderful, he used models in the office to explain exactly what a laminectomy was and what he would do. He took his time in the office, I did not feel like just a number like I did at the orthopedic doctors office. I had a very small incision, and a fsat recovery. He said I did not need fusion rods or metal in my spine. The other doctor was going to that immediately. I highly recommend Dr. Lesnick. He is great! Even though he is affiliated with Riverside, he did my surgery at Sentara in Williamsburg.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. James E. Lesnick's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 1978)

Commercial Insurance Company