Ratings for Dr. Ranjana Sood

Worst bedside manner I have ever seen in a dr. Rude, non-smiling. Awful. I've waited for months to see a dr as my pain got worse and worse only to wait an hr and a half for the worst dr visit ever! Not helpful at all. Left feeling furious and hopeless.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

One of the worst doctors I visited. She is pretty rude in her approach, though she seems confident on her subject. I strongly felt that she could treat her patients with more dignity. Her staff is even worse. When I went in, I was handed over a paper to sign and when I was not confortable, the person pumped and the desk and threatened not to give treatment anymore. I would definitely not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

I came in to her office in a lot of pain from a flare up of my rheumatoid arthritis, and had mentioned to the receptionist when I made the appointment that I was going to her because I did not trust the other rheumatologist at El Camino Medical Group since she focused all of her concerns on my weight rather than my RA symptoms. Then she has the nerve to not only suggest that my weight is causing all my problems (never mind that I was not obese when I was diagnosed 9 years ago with RA), but tries to talk me in to gastric bypass. She even suggested that I might not even have RA. I was never treated this badly in all the years I had Kaiser. Unfortunately, Kaiser is not an option with my current employer, so I have just been suffering and avoiding doctors thanks to the "wonderful" staff at El Camino Medical Group. My advise to anyone who is overweight, is to avoid that entire practice like the plague.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

Dr. Ranjana Sood's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal