Ratings for Dr. David R. Mendenhall

Refused to provide me medical record (which I reported to Board of Medicine). Stores and reuses medical waste (make sure and watch him tear open a new needle)...

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. has been my PC for 29 years. He's the main reason I decline to participate in a managed care organization. He and the staff are the best and are always helpful and most important spend time answering questions!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

This was for my yearly physical. My first payment using medicare for this year. He is very through and asks questions, give answers and spends time not rushing you in and out. The office staff is the best! He has been my Family Dr for 34 years and has always given the advice needed for any concerns I or my family have had. If he isn't as knowledgable about a particuliar problem, he has always refered us to someone that specializes in the field we need. We then received the service of a specialist that he recommended, and never been dissappointed. Sincerely, Carol Wheeler

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. David R. Mendenhall's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)