Ratings for Dr. Calvin G. Eshbaugh

Superior, well managed practice with friendly staff, all being very attentive and helpful and knowledgeable. This doctor is a first class person and a top notch professional.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

When I decided to get Lasik, I searched high and low for a doctor whose credentails satisfied me. Honestly, I was terrified of the surgery so only a "perfect" doctor would do for me. Dr. E has an awesome training history (the only doctor in TX with a fellowship in Lasik) and a good record. His staff was helpful and super-quick in response times (I had my first appt and the surgery a week after I first called in). Dr. E knows what he's talking about and doesn't mind explaining things (sometimes more than a couple times). My fees included everything from medication to office visits, no matter how many times I called in to have him check the progress of my eyes. Dr. Eshbaugh and his staff made my Lasik experience, well, I wouldn't say pleasurable, but very, very good. They really did a good job of quieting my fears and making me more comfortable. I would do it again in a heartbeat with his office and I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Calvin G. Eshbaugh's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)