Ratings for Dr. Chris C. Hanson

Dr Hanson is both of our babies doctor from birth and we ADORE him. He is truly the best there is. He's so kind, patient and easy going. He takes his time, is extremely knowledgeable, and loves our babies! I couldn't ask for more from a doctor, I trust him, and only him, with the care of our children. Thank you, Dr Hanson for being such a blessing to our family! As an over protective, extreme worrier of a mom, it speaks volumes for me to have such trust in a doctor!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Hanson is the best pediatrician we've ever had. He listens and spends time explaining. He's thorough, but wise. We have three children and he and the doctors at LWP are the only ones I'll ever take my kids to. The practice is run perfectly with a great staff and great hours. We hardly ever have to wait and everyone is friendly. Would drive an hour or more to go here.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Wonderful! I also drive almost an hour to see Dr. Hanson! Loves my kids and we love him!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

He is great with my kids, makes them feel very comfortable. I drive over an hour to see him! He is the BEST! He is full of information and always takes time to make me feel comfortable and normal.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Chris C. Hanson's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1993)

Amerigroup