Ratings for Dr. John E. Langenfeld

He COMPLETELY MISDIAGNOSED my Dad. After a long case of what was thought to be bronchitis sent my Dad for a CT scan - where a questionable spot showed up on his lung, Langenfeld said it was nothing to worry about. Even when my Dad got a large lump on his shoulder (CLEARLY metastesised lung cancer), he was referred to a physical therapist ! ! ! ! ! By the time Langenfeld diagnosed it as cancer, it was Stage IV and my Dad died a horrible death. We planned to sue him but, since my father was 65, attorneys told us it would cost a fortune and, given his age, even a winning settlement might not cover the legal/emotional costs; frankly, we don't have that kind of money. I hope by writing my story, I can save someone the heartache my family has dealt with by encouraging folks to do research. We found out after the fact, when we filed complaints against Langenfeld, we weren't the only people who had problems with him. PLEASE - DO YOUR RESEARCH !

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr. John Langenfeld is a man a few words, which drives me nut. However he saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. John Langenfeld is a male--you have him marked as a female. He is an excellent doctor due to his knowledge and ability to communicate. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr. Langenfeld is a skilled professional surgeon. He is willing to take time to tell you what to expect. His personality needs some help but I would definitely recommend him as a good surgeon. Dosen't make eye contact.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. John E. Langenfeld's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Brunswick, NJ