Ratings for Dr. Arun L. Sharma

Used this doctor for about 4 years while suffering from a chronic and life threatening illness- though well managed with medication. There were perpetual problems with timely refills on my prescriptions, did not return calls to me or pharmacy, etc. Ceased using this doctor after her office's error in managing my refills made me run completely out of my medication and very near going to emergency room. Waiting room time to see this doctor (with appointment) averaged 45min-1hr+. Once in the exam room, she is helpful about answering questions and I liked that she would often recommend non-traditional treatments or home remedies, but the prescription management was really unacceptable for me.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

she did not let us know about our mom that she was dying from cancer until it was to late

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

she was more interested in going on vacation with her husband than in helping mine. I will not be going back to her in the future.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2005

Dr. Arun L. Sharma's Credentials

• Lady Hardinge Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1969)

Healthnet