Ratings for Dr. Eileen K. Wheeler

loses anything faxed. I am left in waiting room over an hour at times, and in the exam room up to half an hour. Dr. will chat with staff and keep me waiting, then walk in and not speak, only tapping on her laptop. She doesn't answer and I am left to wonder if she heard me. She rolls her eyes at questions, is sarcastic....and frankly I'd like to punch her in the face. She is a terrible diagnostician and really just makes no effort at all. I Have never had a bad doctor before and NEVER criticize on reviews, but I really hope this helps others NOT TO GO TO HER!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I agree with a previous comment-staff is rude and uncaring. Also staff does not seem able to give the same message that you gave to them to the doctor. I have had messages read back to me that I "left" and it is absolutely not the message that I left. I called and asked for a refill of a drug that they were prescribing for me while they were "working" on getting the other one approved from my insurance company. Not only did they drop the ball on that(Medicare told me that they sent 2 faxes and they never heard back), but when I called to get a FULL 3 month supply of the new drug that I have to take, they just looked at the amount that I had been prescribe the last time and didn't even bother to ask the doctor. The original script was for 7 days so that I could make sure that the new med actually worked for me and didn't make me sick. I called and left a message requesting 270 which would be for 3 months. It would cost me a fortune to have it filled every week. Good Luck

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Staff is incredibly rude and uncarring. The doctor charges you for services she doesn't perform and lies about doing it. She makes rude jokes about disabilities and doesn't seem to care about your problems.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Reception staff is rude, unorganized and frequently inaccurate. Dr. is nice but rushed and overbooked. I waited more than 1 hour at my last appointment before she finally came into the exam room. Since she is rushed, she doesn't really take time to explain things. She spends much more time asking questions from a pre-programmed script on her laptop and typing in the answers than she does actually examining you.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Eileen K. Wheeler's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)