Ratings for Dr. Peter M. Dayton

I would NEVER go to this doctor! Doctors are supposed to be knowledgeable and if they don't know something they have the resources to look it up. I know because I work for doctors. Dr. Dayton lied to my face! He recommended a birth control pill that would not have worked due to the epileptic medications I take. I specifically asked him would my meds interact with the birth control? He paused for a second and said "No." Instead of looking it up and giving me an accurate answer, he put me at risk to become pregnant. Due to being epileptic, I have to plan out my pregnancy and I would be high-risk. Thank goodness I looked up this birth control before taking it. Nor would I ever see him again, I would never trust him with a high risk pregnancy!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr. Dayton is awesome. He practices gentle gynecology and has the best bedside manor. Thank you for doing your job so well. I'm not afraid of the gyno anymore, even after the biopsy because it was pain free!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I Had Surgery In May 2012 . Dr. Dayton Is A Great Doctor And A Great Surgeon. He is Very Knowledgable. He Takes Time To Answer All Your Questions. I Would Recommend Him To Anyone.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Dayton for over 7 years & have nothing but good things to say. He helped me with menopause & prescribed treatment that resolved all the problems I had dealt with for years. Very knowledgable & very pleasant bedside manner. The best!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Im 8 months pregnant and my insurance changed from commercial to medicaid and he d/c my care and was very cold!! Would never recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

I am currently an OB patient at Physicians to Women. My husband and I are considering switching practices because of Dr Dayton's poor bedside manner. I have a family history of prenatal medical issues, none of which he has really addressed. Instead he has responded to my questions with insightful statements such as "You think pregnancy is a disease." Also neither Dayton nor any other doctor in the practice will attend the delivery unless there is an emergency. Instead the entire procedure is handled by midwives; which is fine but would have been nice to know before I was 30 weeks along. Additionally his staff lost my medical records and one at least one occasion forgot to call me with test results.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

DR.DAYTON WAS EXCELLENT, HELPED ME THROUGH THE DIFFICULTIES OF MENOPAUSE, AND PATIENTLY ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS. JUST A REALLY EASY EXPERIENCE.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

I have been a patient for almost 25 years. Very personable and good bed side manners. Recently had my first child and Dr. D and his staff were great as usual.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

I have been a patients of Dr. Dayton's for over ten years. He was exceptional during the very difficult time of infertility. Later, I couldn't have been happier during my pregnancies & deliveries, with the care I received. He has a wonderful bedside manner. I found all of the Dr's and staff to be excellent at Physicians to Women.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr. Dayton treated me during a pregnancy with some complications, and he delivered my child. Unfortunately, he was not sensitive to my concerns, and was annoyed when I asked questions about my treatment. Every time I asked a question about a drug he prescribed, Dr. Dayton took offense and informed me that he would not prescribe anything harmful. He even went as far as to say that my baby might die if I did not follow his instructions unquestioningly. He did not back this claim with facts, but I believe intended to cow me into not asking further questions. I would prefer a doctor who treated my questions and concerns with respect rather than such arrogance. To his credit, Dr. Dayton was helpful during the uncomplicated delivery of my son.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Peter M. Dayton's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1981)

GHI