Ratings for Dr. Cheryl A. Clevenger

She is okay I guess not really a good doctor overall, she loves to throw out that oh it’s just stress causing whatever.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Doesn’t relate well to real people so she likes to write off your complaints as stress. If you try to explain she talks down to you, I guess she cannot relate to patients that are not perfect. Either way don’t waste your money & time. When you have the flu or a stomach virus you need healthcare not platitudes.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Seemed like a wonderfully sweet lady and I thought she was understanding. After obtaining copies of my medical records I read some snide and snarky comments that reflected her personal opinions not medical comments. I now know it is all an act a good one but I will not place my trust in her ever again.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Pleasant and courteous physician, however she seems to embrace the gender discrimination that is often found, men's health concerns are serious and women's health concerns are due to stress and worry.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

As a doctor she has my complete trust. She is one of the best!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

Dr. Cheryl Clevenger is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. She is very dedicated and knowledgable and willing to help find a cause for any problem you have. My family has used her for our primary physician for years and I wouldn't change doctors for anything. She has helped me personally through a couple of difficult illnesses and she was as concerned about me and my health as my family was. She was recently voted one of the best family doctors in town by a local poll. She's got my vote.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Cheryl A. Clevenger's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

• BCBS Illinois