Ratings for Dr. Parviz Naysan

Dr Partiz is an excellent doctor, he has been my child's pediatrician since birth and i have to travel a lot to go see him but he is worth it...

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

If your kid is a little overweight, Stay away from Dr. Nayson! He has scarred my son and niece by repeadtedly verbally beating them down about being a bit chubby. Both kids have since grown and are no longer chubby, but they both say he pretty much traumatized them and gave them both a complex about their bodies! Other than that he is a good at what he does. Def needs some sensitivity training however

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Very knowledgeable doctor. I went to him myself and now my kids are his patients!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Naysan was my pediatrician since I came out of the womb till I moved a little too far to travel to his practice. I returned to him before college and grad school for physical examinations and immunization records. He continues to be as thorough, upbeat, and helpful as I can remember. Physicians like him are hard to come by. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

Dr. Naysan has been our doctor for over 20 years. We had a bad experiences with a previous pediatrician, so a co-worker recommended Dr. Naysan. This is the only doctor we have had since then, and he has been the best doctor for my 4 daughters. My oldest has her own child now, and he is also seen by Dr. Naysan. We would never think of going to another doctor. The staff is also great!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

My son had an allergic reaction to the MMR vaccination. It started with hives, then later two nights of fevers and finished itself off with wooziness and my son not being himself at all for a few days. When we came in to see Dr. Nayzan on the third morning following my son's hives outbreak, he in short, dismissed my belief that the hives might be an allergic reaction. He asked if my son was allergic to eggs & if not, then it couldn't have been from the MMR vaccination - this by the way, is OUTDATED information. I faxed the office my findings (it was after hours)and asked if perhaps he could recommend an allergist. I only received a short and curt message from the doctor that if i need to speak to him to call. After spending sleepless nights searching online and talking to other parents, and coming across those whose children also experienced the same or similar allergic reactions after receiving the MMR, I realize my instincts were spot on. We're looking for a new doctor for my son.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

When a doctor dismisses your feelings/beliefs which turns out to be right, what else is there to say or do?

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

The most amazing doctor, by far. Far exceeds my expectations every visit and I would never think to go anywhere else. Genius is a good way to describe this doctor. He is a pediatrician but I think he knows more about other specialties than the doctors in those areas.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

I'm 22, almost 23 now so I no longer go to Dr. Naysan, but when I was younger he was the best we could have asked for in a pediatrician. Never had any problems with him and he always diagnosed and treated me correctly. Cares about each of his patients and is always very helpful and he is very knowledgeable. When/If i have kids and am still in the area I will take them to him as well.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

The most amazing pediatrician any parent can ask for. I chose him as my pediatrician before I even got pregnant! He is extremely knowledgable and patient. He is what every doctor should strive to be.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

Dr. Parviz Naysan's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1964)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal