Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Duc

Bad experience with this "pain doctor"! Do NOT recommend. He was very rude and unethical to say the least! I honestly don't know how he is still in practice. Bashed my insurance...said it was "cr*p". His very words . Actually, I have very good insurance and seems to me, if this practice does not like filing claims to this insurance....then why do they accept it? (He is listed as a physician who is on the "in-network" list of providers for my insurance). Yes, steer VERY clear, as one other reviewer wrote. Seems I'm not the only patient who has encountered the non-compassionate and unprofessional actions of this "doctor" and practice. Not sure why he considers himself as "pain management". The only thing he "managed" to do was cause MORE pain and stress. Such a shame that people who are truly in chronic, severe pain, cannot trust true care and respect from a doctor who professes to treat pain! Don't waste your time or money!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

this one said to my face that he is only treating me as a favor for another doctor. it seems to me he thinks i'm lying to him about my pain. his receptionist never smiles nor speaks in a friendly tone to me. had to call back three days after leaving message since no return call was made to me. unfortunately there are not many pain mngmnt doctors in my area.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Duc Has treated me for the past 12 years for spinal fractures I received in a 1994 accident. While there are spinal doctors locally, I choose to drive 168 miles once a month for his treatment. My injury is in the Thoracic Spine and after going to 21 doctors in three states, he is the only one that has controlled the pain I have.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Thomas A. Duc's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal