Ratings for Dr. Doina A. Stefan

My son has seen her since the day he was born. She is very thorough. Takes her time with us and him. She is the best. We drive from Marysville to Arlington just to see her.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

She has a accent that is very hard to understand. I saw her yesterday and waited for almost 2 hours before I was even called back and then another 1/2 hour in the waiting room before she even came in without even an apology for the waite. She was knowledgeable but very impersonable. I felt like a number and not a person here. And she Prescribed my baby medication without looking at her chart to see that she was alergic to it. Very frustrating experience. About a four hour experience altogether that made me want to cry when i left. I am DEFINITLEY switching dr's.!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

I have 3 children and she has been caring each time Ive taken them to see her. I have specific wants for vaccinations and she was more than willing to work with me on the. Shes a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

I have 4 children who see Dr. Stephan. She is an excellent Dr. and really goes out of her way for her patients. When my youngest was 2 weeks old he became very ill and was hospitalized for a week in 2006. Dr. Stephan came in every day , sometimes twice to check on him. She even gave me her cell number if I had any concerns and needed to reach her. She is a compassionate Dr, something that is getting harer and harder to find.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Great Doctor always ensuring all my kids were healthy. I don't ever want to change Dr.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Doina A. Stefan's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Arlington, WA