Ratings for Dr. Peter S. Abadeer

Very late for appointments and seems disheveled, not the same practice it once was, very disappointing.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I have been with Dr. Abadeer for 9 years now, making an appointment when he first started his practice at Medical Hills Internists. He is the most compassionate, approachable, caring physician that I have ever dealt with. He is also the only doctor that has actually called me with updates on care for heart patients. I am very comfortable with sharing all information with him and will continue seeing him until the end.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Excellent physician, would send friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

He seems like a nice person but he is always SO late and rushed. Too many patients, terrible support staff, not a good place to go.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Abadeer is excellent. Spent over an hour with me on my first appointment and was able to help with some physical ailments that had bothered me for nearly two years. I saw several doctors and specialists. No one could help me. I was amazed when he came up with some very simple possible causes that no one ever mentioned. I have been seeing him for 5 years and am always extremely please with my care. I feel better than ever and trust Dr. Abadeer's advice explicitly. He is very kind, genuine, and caring. He truly wants to understand what the problem is and to provide you with excellent care. I can't say enough good things about him. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Abadeer.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Absolutely wonderful.he really cares about his patients I would recommend him to anyone..I wish all doctors could be like him

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Knowledgeable and kind. Always running late and I feel very rushed during my appointments. I do not feel that my medical problems were given individualized attention. Very difficult to get an appointment in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

My husband and I both absolutely love Dr. Abadeer and would recommend him highly!! He is the most compassionate Dr. that I have ever known. He will find the right specialist for you if you need it. His nurse Cindy is fantastic as well. He is honest and caring which is very hard to find.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

I'm dealing with a long, complex medical history and needed a new internist. I wac honestly stunned when he spent 45 minutes (no rushing) with me on my first appointment to truly gather information about me and my medical issues. Since then, Dr. Abadeer has cared for me through multiple hospitalizations. I've never had such a compassionate, skilled physician. On top of this, he has been an advocate for me with specialists, insurance companies, and employers...I've never experienced this medical advocacy before. His faith and humble attitude for God just make him all the more valuable. If I have a friend or family member who is ill, I wouldn't want them to see anyone other than Dr. Abadeer.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

My wife and I both love Dr. Abadeer. He is a wonderful doctor who is very knowedgeable and cares very much for his patients. He is very thorough and does not rush you through your appointments. The specialists he has referred us to have been very good also. signed, Don and Sue Baker

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Peter S. Abadeer's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Bloomington, IL