Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Prohaska

All he did was frustrate me and my family. We left there without any answers to our questions and nothing is being done to help solve the issue we came in for. His pride gets in the way of him doing what he needs to do in order to help his patients.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Mine was a Workmen's Comp. case that was below Dr. Prohaska's concern level. He agreed to do an MRI of my shoulder and the machine broke halfway through. He did not bother to have a complete MRI done afterwards. He said that the shoulder would be fine after physical therapy and he released me even though my arm still did not work. Since it was WC it took more than a year after my accident to have surgery for the two torn tendons in my rotator cuff. Dr. Prohaska seems to have never bothered with the basic bedside manner tips that some other compassionate and concerned doctors adhere to. My rotator cuff was torn for more than a year due to his high opinion of himself and the inadequate care I received from him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Since he couldn't figure out what was wrong, he told me that eventually the pain would go away. Not very helpful at all.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Awesome Doc! Had my shoulder surgery from him and I would never know I had a problem! The best in Wichita by far!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Very knowledegable and easy to talk to. Very helpful in making decisions.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Daniel J. Prohaska's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS