Ratings for Dr. Jarrett H. Armstrong

Dr. Armstrong and his staff are an amazing chiropractic office. I have had to see other chiropractors in the past when I have lived out of state and Dr. Armstrong has always taken the time to help communicate with my health providers. I highly recommend Dr. Armstrong not only for my back and neck but to anyone who suffers migraines! The personal care you get from Dr. Armstrong is out of this world, I wish more Doctors had this kind of bedside manner!! Jarrett Is AWESOME!!!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Jarrett Armstrong has been my chiropractor for more than 20 years. He has seen me through scoliosis issues, 3 car wrecks, and a pregnancy. He is amazing. I will not allow anyone else to touch my back.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

He's awesome. Wish I lived closer so I could go more frequently.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

I have been going to Jarrett for almost 10 years when I moved to Keller. I suffered a severe back injury and have seen many chiropractors over my lifetime. I am retired and we moved for a year out of the state. I tried several chiropractors but none could get my back and neck in place. I ended up in the hospital with an adjustment from a doctor in New Orleans and suffered great pain. When we moved back to Keller, I wanted to hug Jarrett's neck!!! He is the best chiropractor I have ever gone to and can see why is consistently rated one of the top in his field.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. When I had a bad experience at Dr Dennis James, I went to Dr Armstrong and he actually DID something! So awesome, been seeing him for months now.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

He is great - tells is like it is and help you with what you need. I love the fact that you can just walk in and not have to have an appointment. He has early morning hours so that you can go before work. The wait is never long and you are never taken for granted.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Effective, efficient and old school style of approach.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I have seen other chiropractors but none have compared to Dr. Armstrong. I have had many back surgeries and he is great in relieving my pain in my back, legs and even my neck. He is always in a good mood and he's one doctor I don't mind going to see! I also like that I never have to wait long and I can walk in when I want.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

I have been going to him for about 8 years now..there's no one better.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

If your in pain and need good honest doctor with a postive attitude Dr.Jarrett Armstrong is your man. If have seen him before,during and after several neck surgeries. This Dr. will help any way he can even if it means calling another doctors office for you. He has helped me in many ways and many times. I would rate him the top of the line. I see many doctors and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. ARMSTRONG.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008