Ratings for Dr. Timothy Steffen

I have been seeing him since he was an OB/GYN resident over at Mt Airy Hosp. he delivered all 3 of my children and when he moved to the beechmont location I traveled almost 45 minutes for visits for my self and my kids and probably would have gone farther, he and his staff esp his nurse Cathy are extremley knowledgeable and caring. I reccomend Dr Steffen to anyone seeking a great long term family Dr.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Committed to help the patient and do not give up without finding the root cause. Really appreciate his work.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Dr. Steffen is always very professional and punctual. He gets to the issue quickly and explains everything in great detail. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

my insurance change placed my family and i with the anderson f med group. we have always been treated with respect. we recently relocated to another city, and we have yet to find a top doc like dr steffen or dr gossert. you guys are missed. and very much appreciated. thanks for the years of great medical care, the martins.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Steffen and his staff for several years, I am very happy. I have several health issues and Dr. Steffen has always taken his time to answer all my questions, to make sure I see all the best specialist in the city. I would not see another family physician. I highly recommend this practice to anyone in search of a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Excellent doctor who takes time with patients and interacts well with them. A good listener. Both my wife and I are very pleased he is our primary physician. Staff are helpful and cheerful.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

New to area and am very happy with care given by dr steffen. very empathetic and got to the issue quickly

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

This Dr does not liked to be asked questions. His staff seems to be bothered and to not like their jobs. Staff not helpful at all. Dr told me what he was going to do and didn't. Very slow in reponding to calls. They only return call in the afternoon. Practice is stuck on policy. be careful.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Timothy Steffen's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med