Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Altheimer

In my initial review written on November 10, 2017, I expressed my concerns regarding being denied an appointment. Since then, my concerns have been addressed. I look forward to meeting with Dr. Altheimer soon.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I am so grateful that Dr. Altheimer is my Endocrinologist. He listens to my concerns and needs and asks good questions about my symptoms so that they can be better managed. I had never, ever been treated by an MD who reviewed my record for more than a moment or two before entering the exam room until I met Dr. Altheimer. I was very impressed that he had thoroughly reviewed my patient information and lab results before meeting me. He was prepared to provide excellent care and education, and he has done exactly that. He also expects the same excellent service from his staff. This is a very experienced and professional team that I trust implicitly with my health care.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

This staff discusses patients negatively like a sorority house. DR. Altheimer defends their rude, passive aggressive behavior. If you like your appointments to not be created or confirmed. To when you complain, them retaliate against you and treat you in a disrespectful manner...please go here !! Dr. Altheimer is just as unprofessional, smug as he condones that type of environment. His logic: If no one has complained before, your complaint must be invalid. They can gossip but they cant do their jobs correctly.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

This Doctor knows his stuff- very thorough and helpful. Takes an interest in his patients

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Michael D. Altheimer's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)