Ratings for Dr. Houston M. Kimbrough

Dr. had very poor bed side manner. He failed to answer our questions. Did come to ER after complictions from sugrey.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Another doctor in his group operated for kidney stones which he did not find. I continued to have unexplained horrible pain and had to see Dr Kimbrough because the other doctor was unavailable. Kimbrough looked at me and said he didn't know what was wrong with me and abruptly left the room and did not return. He was rude, abrasive, and extremely uncaring. A sonogram revealed a torqued ovary and a sponge left by the other doctor when I was operated on previously. My gynecologist operated and removed the ovary. All the time I had been treated for kidney stones (and operated on) when it was an ovary! Nice job guys. I will never return.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Excellent bedside manner, straight talker, tells it like it is. Found tumors in bladder, removed them. Performed follow up treatments,now cancer free for 6 years.....Thanks Doc

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Very good! Found the prostate cancer. Explained the alternatives to me and my wife. I decided on surgery which he performed and got the cancer. Unfortunately, the fickle fate of complications hit me. He followed up until the optimum resolution possible was achieved. I would go the same path again with the same outcome.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

did not help me with my problem.said he would help me when I had a referral from my primary md.said high blood pressure is not caused by dribbling....

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

Excellent diagnostic ability

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Houston M. Kimbrough's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)