Ratings for Dr. Kenneth W. Byers

I have been a patient of Dr. Byers for over 3 years. My husband has been a patient for over a year. I have never had an issue until today. My husband was traveling between home and South America. He needed a doctor in Florida and found a brand new one who took the time to speak to him personally for 2 days in a row. Dr. Byers' staff was great, speaking to me, my husband, the new doctors office and sending everything that was needed in Florida. Test results came back not as expected, and Dr. Byers staff talked with my husband, but my husbsand wanted to speak to Dr. Byers personally. He was told he would. Neither of us have ever asked for a phone conversation with him before. Despite several requests, Dr.Byers could not take the time to call my husband. Not the type of care I expect from a doctor I have seen for so long. Very nice man, but would not give us what we needed today, which was about 10 minutes of his time.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

So nice to visit a physician with his own practice instead of a corporation-run doctor that is allowed only 5-10 minutes with each patient. He is eager to answer any question. His staff is very personable also.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

The staff is wonderful! Never too busy to talk to you. Dr, Byers is great! He takes time to explain everything. He answers all of your questions.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Kenneth W. Byers's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal