Ratings for Dr. David B. Smalley

He is the worst pediatrician, he couldn't diagnose or treat an eczema on my child's chest and started to spread to other parts of his body. he didn't even refer us to a specialist. Then reported us to DHR. You take your kids to him to treat them, he will report it against you, and get you in trouble.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Smalley is fabulous. He takes his time with patients, he interacts well with the children (my kids love him), and he is very knowledgable. I appreciate the fact that he is conservative in his approach and doesn't prescribe antibiotics unless it is clinically indicated.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

Dr. Smalley has been my family's pediatrician for over 10 years. He has always provided the best care for my children, and proven to be very knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Smalley.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

RUDE RUDE RUDE!!!!!! He is a terrible doctor and does not seem to care about the children at all! I took my son in to see him on a Sunday and he would not give us anything. I was up all night with my sick baby and had to take him back to the office the next day. He had strep throat and that idiot didn't catch it! I also missed 3 days of work. If he had treated my son properly I may have not missed but 1 at the most!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

Friendly and knowledgeable. Seems good with kids.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. David B. Smalley's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Opelika, AL