Ratings for Dr. John W. Kachurak

I'm kidding he's awesome ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeee wizard101 ruled ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Kachurak is a very unprofessional dentist, I would not recommend him to an enimy . Stay away.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Kachurak's for the 11 years he's been practicing at this office. He and his staff are courteous, professional, and very helpful. Yes, there have been some staff changes in the past several years but they are due to personal reasons not because of the practice. The "receptionist" is also a trained EFBA and does both jobs very efficiently. Dr Kachurak is very knowledgable and explains all options and procedures. He takes pride in his work and his patients. I am extremely pleased with the quality of his work and trust him highly. I respect the comfortable atmosphere of the office, it makes me feel at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Kachurak.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I would not go to this dentist. He is unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

I am very particular when it comes to my smile. I've been to many dentists and came upon Dr Kachurak's office. I've read some of these reviews and they're not accurate. The office is extremely friendly, knowledgable and up to date. If I have any questions, Dr Kachurak is always open in providing accurate information. He is also honest as in the past I've had dentists tell me I needed things to be done that were not true. He tells me like it is and I appreciate his honesty and professionalism. If I'm in a jam and need immediate care the office will schedule me with no notice. If you are searching for a dentist I highly recommend going to Dr Kachurak if you need a dentist. He and his staff are excellent and I plan to be a loyal customer.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

This is a practice that I would research before going to due to several factors. I didn't research the practice before being seen and I wish I had. Being an honest person; I found the office very outdated and the treatment room I was in was lacking quality. The receptionist was always walking around the room and actually looked in my mouth. I'm not sure if the aide was in training or not. The dentist kept singing the songs on the radio. It didn't seem very professional at the time. The treatment I received caused me to seek help elsewhere, for which I am still under care months later. The dentist could not be reached for days, never answered emergency calls. My decision to be seen at this office cost me greatly and was "not" a positive experience.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

This place has gone downhill. There is always a different hygienist, seems they have trouble keeping them. The doctor talks to adults like they are children. He can be condescending and unprofessional. I've been here for years, but I'm switching to another dentist.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

I was in a lot of pain and needed some help. I needed to get a root canal He continued to tell me that he recommended that I either sell my car or get a second mortgage to get the work done. I thought that was odd but dismissed his comments. He put me on an antibiotic and told me within 24 hours I will feel better, but to still get the root canal. I made an appt. at the facility he recommended for the following week. After 48 hours the pain was getting worse, so I called the office and they were closed but the message said they check messages daily. I left one, explaining how much pain I was in, and never heard back. 2 Days later, Sunday night the pain was so intense I could not even drive. Called the emergency line that night and never heard back. Called the office the next day and they said he couldn't hear the number. I explained to them the pain I was in and could not properly care for my kids, he told me to just wait and see how I feel after root canal, 3 days later.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008