Ratings for Dr. Eric C. Johnson

Worse doctor I have ever seen in my life. Refused to run test and got mad at me when I said I am having side effects of medication and refused to listen to my problem.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

I have been extremely happy with Dr. Johnson in the level of care and expertise. He makes you feel he cares for you as a person. His staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Johnson always takes time to explain things to me, never rushes and relates examples to his life, which is helpful. He genuinely is a family doctor, checking on my overall condition if I happen to go in for something specific rather than a checkup. You may have to wait a bit but that's because he is not seeing a patient every 6 minutes. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I think he is a great doctor, spends time with his patients and I feel very comfortable with him. I have seen him for several years and plan to continue.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Staff is incredibly rude and snidely answer you when asked questions. Johnson is not a bad doctor but his staff needs to go

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr. Johnson ignores you and makes you feel like you are wasting his time when trying to explain your symptoms. He then either makes you feel like it's in your head. He diagnosis is vague and usually in the extremities. I would rather research on WebMD then go to him again.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

3.5 hrs. WAIT for NO help at all. I feel very ripped off. And I DID have an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

i did not like this dr at all!! he always made me feel like the problems i went to him with were all in my head. he never helped my problems and caused me to go back multiple times and spend more money on my co-pays.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Takes so much time with you. Chatty, friendly, knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Eric C. Johnson's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1988)