Ratings for Dr. Jon A. Sunderlage

Dr. Jon is just phenomenal! He helped me with my trigeminal neuralgia. The pain subsided & was controlled after . I went back for awhile for more treatments but then left the area. He is incredible & so very nice & understanding. I only wish he took credit cards. It would be well worth the drive for help with some other issues I am having re stomach/intestines.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

He one of the most friendly and knowledgable doctors I have ever met. With him, there never has to be a doubt in your mind that what he gives to you nutrition wise or does for you acupuncture wise will help you progress towards better health. He explains everything to you in detail so you know exactly what it is going to do for your body and also will usually end up getting into some interesting conversation with you. He's saved many people's lives, has gained knowledge through research in many countries; I have so much respect for him. I'm a 19 year old runner and my family has been going to him since I was young. If you schedule an appointment I would be there right on time or schedule it early in the day because he sees plenty of patients and usually if you get there early you can get in and out in a timely manner. He won't disappoint you.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

i believe there is no more knowledgeable doctor in the field of acupuncture than dr. jon sunderlage. he has taught thousands of doctors how to use acupuncture to help others including myself. if i ever have questions, he is the doctor i ask for help and advice. he is kind, his office is extraordinary, clean, interesting, huge, warm, friendly. i would never hesitate to refer anyone in the elgin area to this wonderful leader in our profession...there may be many docs doing acupuncture but there is only one dr. jon sunderlage and i am lucky to have studied under him for many years.. dr. nancy elliott.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

I changed to another acupuncturist. I have much better results now.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Dr. Sunderlage is the best acupuncturist there is. He is super knowledgable and can help cure even the uncurable. My family and I have had several things cured that regular doctors give incurable diagnosis. If you need help with anything and live nearby, he is the best. He is normally late, so plan on a 2 hour window, maybe 3, however. He does house calls before that throw off his days.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

What Dr. Jon has done for my son is nothing short of amazing. He had severe problems with food sensitivity affecting behavior and physiological problems very difficult to deal with. He also had problems with his heart functioning properly. All of this was cured by Dr. Jon. He has helped me significantly as well.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

I have gone to Dr Jon for 35 years. Regular medical practice did nothing for my sciatica. After 4 months out of work, frustration and pain drove me to try "something else". Dr Jon gave me relief on my first visit and in 3 days I was able to bend over and touch my toes, something I could not do for over 4 months! He has treated literally every problem I have had in that 35 years, and at 66 years of age I have had many. I have sent him non-believers and they have been amazed. What Dr Jon can do is not understood by the AMA, but believe me he can do it. The AMA would do well to try and understand and learn from this mans "science". IT WORKS!!! I know of nobody who knows the the human body as well as Dr Jon! He works on the route cause of a problem, and it is likely not what most people or doctors would think it was. HE IS A DIAGNOSTICIAN!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr. Jon is an amazing man. He is kind, listens and then asks you questions. He has helped my family & friends with health issues that the conventional medical people were not able to, or wanted to spend much time and money trying to help with. Some times in one short visit. He has studied in China and truly is a gifted healer.His willingness to help when help is needed causes him to run late, well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

He is THE expert on acupuncture. His approach is to treat/energy balance the whole body, not just the symptom. He treated my son very successfully for depression-he saw relief after the first visit. He's very honest, very friendly. Unfortunately, he's not a morning person, so he's always running behind. Be prepared to wait at least an hour. But it is well worth the waitl

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Jon A. Sunderlage's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1968)

Kaiser-Permanente