Ratings for Dr. Daniel E. Blossom

Dr Dan has been treating my 3 boys who all play Vassar sports for the past 3-4 years for little or no cost. He treats my oldest son for free who has been playing varsity sports for the past 3 yrs. I cannot thank him enough for the care provided; his professionalism; integrity; and the friendliness of his office staff. He literally has kept my children playing sports through his direct and excellent care and without prescribing unnecessary medications. So thank you to the staff and Dr Dan. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks, Melinda Cronk (Greaves)

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

My family doctor sent me to Dr. Blossom for pain in my back. I went to Dr. Blossom and he said that there is more wrong with me. He told me to go to my family doctor at the time and demand a MRI. My family doctor refused to do any tests. Dr. Blossom persuaded me into getting a different family doctor because he said there is something wrong. I ended up switching my family doctors and finally I got answers. Dr. Blossom was very friendly. My insurance would only pay for a limited number of visits and Dr. Blossom treated me for free for a month. He said that he only cared that I got better. He is a very thoughtful doctor and answered all of questions. His staff is very friendly and thoughful. Without Dr. Blossom I would still be with my old family doctor getting no answers and suffering with severe pain. I would recommend Dr. Blossom to everyone. Awesome Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Daniel E. Blossom's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1983)