Ratings for Dr. Nicolas Psomiadis

Excellent doctor! Great office staff. Absolutely knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

This man saved my life,amazing dr. And VERY thorough with your care. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

This is Dr. Psomiadis responding to the post dated 4/3/13. I believe that this patient has me mistaken with some other practitioner or has listed this review under my name in error. I have not had any patients under my care as noted in the post with the clinical scenario described. RateMDS has been contacted by me to delete this erroneous post. I look forward to continuing the care of all my patients and always strive to provide the very best care available for my patients. Thank you very much for your support and trust!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

Terrible! Told me I was pregnant and about 3 weeks later I experienced some bleeding, told me that I was having a tubular pregnancy. Did surgery, came in after and said he couldn't find the baby in my tubes or my uterus area! He brought in the ultrasound machine and my baby was right in plain sight as soon as he placed the scope on my stomach. After this I switched my doctor and was placed on bed rest for the entire pregnancy and still had my daughter 2 months early due to the trauma. I was told that it was a blessing that she survived the surgery . Because of the scarring I have not been able to become pregnant again.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Good doctor, but watch out for unexpected lab fees. I was unaware that the office performed 5 test that end up costing me over $700. I think the office should have notified me of around how much these labs would cost and gave me an option on weather or not to have these test performed.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

I actually really liked this guy, I had a great experience with my pregnancy and with my baby's birth because of him! I am definitely going back to him for my next baby!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

This doctor is not only a good doctor but he and his staff cares for his patients as well. I remember getting a painful procedure done and his nurse held my hand and was just so sweet to me. He also even calls his patients to check up on them. I love this doctor and I hate he left Selma.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

He delivered 2 of my 3 babies...excellent ob/gyn. he really listened to me and made my hospital stay more comfortable and less stressful

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Nicolas Psomiadis's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Winder, GA