Ratings for Dr. Rosa M. Gonzalez

Horrible experience. We always wait 3 hours and when she finally gets to you she checks you for 2 seconds and sends you on her way. Always eating in her office... exam rooms are very disorganized as well... would not recommend.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Very good doctor and very good staff. You have to wait a lot to see the doctor but it's worth it

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

You have to wait three hours in the waiting room then your sitting in the examination room for another 30 minutes before even getting seen.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

She get 1 star because you have to wait at least 3 hours.....the a staff should make appointments an hour apart for each person that way many people don't complain.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever seen. You make an appointment, and when its time for the appointment, the office calls to reschedule. The waiting period at the office is about 3 hours. When your name is called, more than 3 patients get called at the same time and separated into different rooms. If you want a form filled, a note, or a referral, the office can't help. They insist you make an appointment just to have this done....Very rude, irresponsible and careless place.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

After waiting for 2-3 hours she checked me. She left in a hurry casually telling me that I have HPV, without explaining what it is. I went home and researched it at my own. Worse, her diagnosis was WRONG, as it turned out. As if this was not enough, her staff messed up something in my paperwork, and I got a call from a collection agency 6 months later, for a payment she had received in full. I had to call my bank and sort this out.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

This was the worst experience I have EVER had at a doctor. She was rude, unorganized, and the exam hurt.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

I was in the waiting room for over 90 minutes. once she finally arrived she was rude, unempathetic, cold and not helpful at all. it actually hurt when she examined me and all for nothing because someone from her staff called a week later to tell me there was an error with the test and they had to do my pap over again. needless to say - I went somewhere else.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

I went to this particular Dr. with my first pregnancy and 1st experience with a gyn. The whole experience was awful - she was so rough that at times it was painful. I thought this was normal (since it was my first time) but when I went to see another DR. I found that not to be true - when this other DR. examined me I felt nothing!!!! Needless to say I NEVER went back to here. SHe also was cold and aloof - 2 words that shouldn't be in the same sentence with the word DR. Also, at the time I didn't have health coverage cause I had to be at my current job for 3 months...I was one month short of coverage and asked if I could make installments until the coverage kicked in...she said no and that I should go on Medicaid until then (which she didn't accept at the time). I will never step foot in that office ever again.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Rosa M. Gonzalez's Credentials

• Univ De Zaragoza, Fac De Med, Zaragoza, Spain (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in North Bergen, NJ