Ratings for Dr. Fiona Halliday

Dr. Halliday is very thoughrough and attentive. She listens and has made sure my mom is well taken care of as well. Tina is great as well. I'm very happy to have. Her as our doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Halliday is a very caring professional. She has been my doctor for the past 10 years. Tina is a wonderful person, very compassionate and always willing to help in any way she can. I cannot say enough about how greatfull I am to have them as my medical team.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I really like Dr. Halliday. She is great to my kids, and they liked her even after they had to get needles! For my initial assessment, I found her thorough, and I didn't feel like she was rushing me out. I had found a lump and she had me sent off for all kinds of tests to investigate. I felt she addressed all my concerns. Knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Halliday is the most caring, modern, understanding, personable doctor. I am grateful for being her patient. She listens & gets a full background before making a decision. I have never felt pushed aside/fluffed over to get to the next patient. When I call to make an appointment or get an update Tina is personable and quick to respond and helpful. I feel taken care of and know that my health is in good hands, with a positive experience/outlook.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I have been reading most of the ratings regarding Dr. Fiona Halliday and Tina and I don’t really understand why some people (patients) are so negative and basically nasty. After moving to the Niagara region about 3 years ago following retirement, my wife and I had to let go of our family doctor because of distance. Finding a new family physician is extremely difficult and the fact that Dr. Halliday accepted to take us on as new patients is a real blessing. 7 years ago, I had to deal with cancer and about a year ago, I went through 3 spinal surgeries, which means that my health condition can be a real challenge for any family physician. Each time I had to see Dr. Halliday, she bent backward for me I find her extremely professional and knowledgeable, and very attentive and caring. Many people are complaining about the fact that her nose in her laptop… come on people. Thank god her nose is in her laptop because it means that she is keeping track of everything that concerns your health and condition, and all this information becomes part of your health history and records. As far as Tina (receptionist) is concerned, we think she is great and each time I had to deal with Tina, she has been very pleasant, helpful and accommodating… I think she is a Ray of Sunshine. So if you are not happy with Dr. Halliday or Tina for whatever reason, perhaps you should try to find another doctor and stop criticizing them. Bruno & Lorraine, St. Davids

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I think Fiona is fabulous,usually on time ,cares for me ,unfortunately the receptionist is a lot to be desired,asking for an appt.you get one in 2 to 4 weeks and as far as referrals to a specialist your looking at 2 1/2 to 3 months unless you get Fiona involved

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Fiona is great, we have never had an issue with her. Her secretary, Tina, is f***ing awful. We have honestly considered changing because of the receptionist.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Would be a great Dr if you could ever get to see her. Her receptionist takes the phone off the hook for hours and when you do get through is unpleasant and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Unfortunately Dr. Holliday has taken on way to many patients so therefore is never available to see you when needed. I feel this is a matter of Quantity over Quality in Patient care. Very Sad! I will have to seek another Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Just started seeing Dr. Halliday and I am very impressed with the thoroughness of her exam for my husband and I. Very pleased the staff answers all my questions as well!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016