Ratings for Dr. Fiona Halliday

Would be a great Dr if you could ever get to see her. Her receptionist takes the phone off the hook for hours and when you do get through is unpleasant and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Unfortunately Dr. Holliday has taken on way to many patients so therefore is never available to see you when needed. I feel this is a matter of Quantity over Quality in Patient care. Very Sad! I will have to seek another Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Just started seeing Dr. Halliday and I am very impressed with the thoroughness of her exam for my husband and I. Very pleased the staff answers all my questions as well!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Halliday is always able to see me with short notice. A very modern doctor who took the time to get to know me and my family.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr Halliday is a absolute joke 3 months for an appointment never helps with anything never listens she should not have her license

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

She took my whole family as patients and has given us each a private consultation rather than all at once. It is important to her to be thorough and advise each patient separately. It does take a while to see her but she also keeps reasonable hours- she has a family and a life. After coming from a doctor who got sick and had to quit the practice, I value a doctor that sees patients as individuals AND can balance work and family life. She has an after hours clinic....we have our hospitals and urgent care clinics after all. As for being afraid you are developing cancer if you have to wait to long for an appointment- how about scheduling appointments for legit concerns, or physicals and keeping those appointments. Doctors can't be responsible for our failures. Write down your symptoms before your appointment and bring them in if you can't remember when you are there. It is more important to keep a record of symptoms and occurrences then go in the moment you feel 'something'.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

DR FIONA IS ARROGANT AND DEMEANING AND VERY JUDGEMENTAL,,, SHE WANTS TO MAKE HER MONEY QUICK AND EASY,,, I WILL BE LEAVING

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I feel she does not care, always on her laptop. Can't get an appointment till a month or 2 later...called after hrs clinic with the number on the card, not in service. Called office & u can't even make out the new number, talking so fast & message cuts out. Went to clinic with the hrs Tina said 5-8, no clinic so went to Morrison. Cost me $2.50 for nothing😁 dr. Halliday just doesn't seem to really care or follow up...

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Terrible attitude and very intimidating demeanor. She has her nose in her laptop most of the time rather than really paying attention to the patients. The hours are poor and it is AWFUL trying to get an appointment, would be easier to schedule with the Queen of England. I should not be nervous to speak to my doctor I should be comfortable. Maybe it is time to switch..

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I love Dr. Halliday! She is amazing always listening to my problems and really cares about her patients. Tina is also amazing, she has a lot of people that she needs to fit in to see Dr. Halliday and tries her best but cannot please everyone. I also don't think its Tina's fault when she can't fit someone in right away, Dr Halliday is just busy. I would recommend Dr. Halliday to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014