Ratings for Dr. Samuel Levin

Dr. Levin is an amazing gynecologist who is very caring for his patients. I have been seeing him for over a year now, and I never once had an issue with him or his staff. Everyone is very courteous and respectful, and Dr. Levin will call to give me the test results himself. I will definitely be have him as my doctor in the future when I am ready to have children. Thank you for all you do Dr. Levin!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Levin is an EXCELLENT Doctor -By far the BEST GYN in New York!!! I know dr.Levin during my second pregnancy he became my friend, my confidant,my hero(I almost have the baby in the office)but quick thinking and a trip through the employee entrance at Lenox Hill we made it. He cared about my child and my well being from the day i walked into that office. He has the best bedside manners a girl can asked for. He is experienced,gentle and very well educated. I am always greeted with a smile at his office.I do wish all my Drs.can be like Sam. The Best Dr. in NY!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

He is a wonderful doctor. Was refered to him by my obgyn when my water broke at 19 weeks. We were seen immediately and greeted with professionalism and compassion. Dr levin performed a procedure without complications wad very knowledgeable and had great bed side manner.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

I recommend very highly Dr. Levin, it is not only my opinion, but opinion of many couples who had babies!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Great doctor- very meticulous and knowledgeable. Dr. Levin has great bedside manners and I keep going to him even if he does not take my insurance. Staff helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

He is THE BEST !!! During my second pregnancy he become my best friend ,who cared for well being of my child and me.He is expirienced,gentle and very well educaded!!! I was always welcomed in his office with smile and warmth.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Samuel Levin's Credentials

• Brown Univ Program In Med, Providence Ri 02912 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Hempstead, NY