Ratings for Dr. Mitchell B. Weinberg

We have been patients at Woodinville pediatrics for many years and have seen most of the providers in the office at one time or another. We now try only to see Dr. Weinberg. Find him to be very knowledgeable and takes the amount of time necessary to diagnose my child. I never feel rushed. I like that he often gives options and outlines the pros and cons of each. We have seen him for regular annual visits/immunizations, flu, sinus infections, pneumonia, sports injuries, concussion, skin conditions, depression, etc. He has referred us to specialists when necessary. My child likes him very much and as gets older, feels comfortable toalking to him about issues.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Weinberg has been our pediatrition for several years and we have always been very happy with the time and diagnosis he has given. I have never known him to be rushed, or rude. He has never hesitated, when necessary, to recommend more testing to get to the bottom of the problem. In one severe case, he even called us at home a few days later to see how our son was doing! He is very knowledgeable and I have never had to take my children back in because he missed something. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

In our first visit we were not congratulated . They did not give us the baby book or the bottle bag. He was in a rush. We brought a note with several questions regarding out premature baby. He spoke and spoke and just left. This was a red flag. We could not accept that he was so insensitive. Every time we came , he was more rude and more rude to my questions. Literally he will only stay for about 3 minutes. My baby was having some attacks after crying. When I took my baby , I explained in detail and he told me it was acid reflux. I explained it again and he just moved his chair back and said it was acid reflux. I felt he was not warm, compassionate nor caring. We only lasted 3 months. I changed doctors and we were referred to a neurologist. And my baby was diagnosed with breath holding spell. We are so glad we do not have to have him as our baby pediatrician.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

Dr. Mitchell B. Weinberg's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1981)