Ratings for Dr. Denis Morris

Could not be moe helpful. Very Professional and polite.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I had an eyebrow basal cell lesion removed two months' ago at Lions Gate Hospital by plastic surgeon, Dr. Denis Morris. I was impressed by this very competent doctor. He performed the incision along a forehead crease thus reducing the appearance of a scar. The incision was smooth and amazingly pain-free during and following the procedure. One week post-op he was kind enough to personally call my home to tell me that all malignant cells were eradicated and there was nothing to worry about. Now that's dedication! Dr. Morris may appear aloof but in reality he is a caring, precise and capable physician. I am honestly very appreciative of this doctor's competency and would highly recommend him. No nerves or ligaments were damaged. He did a beautiful job.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I have been going to Dr Morris for a number of years for procedures such as a cyst removal, trigger fingers & most recently de quervain's tendinitis. He has been professional, organized & caring. I would recommend him to any friends & family.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I received a tummy tuck a few years back from this doctor. It became apparent very soon that the result was sloppy (too much loose skin left above the scar and very tight skin below. I expressed concern and he waved me off saying my expectations were unrealistic. I showed by gp who referred me to him and told her not to refer anyone else to him. I cannot believe he is still getting referrals and still practicing at all. He has made so many people unhappy and he just does not seem to care. Beware.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I had a lump taken off of my neck in 2015.I paid 500.00 for this procedure . Dr. Dennis Morris sniped 2 nerves in my neck. I went back to him and he told me everything was fine and it will get better. Never would admit to cutting my nerves. I lost the full movement of my arm reach and could not swim. I went to a neurosurgeon , she was lovely . After many tests she wanted me to go see another surgeon at St Paul's. I jammed as I never want a Dr near my neck again. Could not guarantee my nerves could be fused back together . Luckily for me 2 years later I am only in pain 10 % of the time and not 100 like I was before. Do your homework before you go see him. I never would of gone to him if I would of read this first.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Terrible Dr. Told me the surgery for de quervain's tendonitis was very minor, I couldn't use my hand for days afterwards. Physio told me I shouldn't have had surgery, there are excerises that would have helped. Bad bedside manner, very unhelpful after the surgery.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Incompetent in my mind - two experiences(sent by my family Dr.) both botched - don't go there

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I went in for a simple Dupytrens needle release for my pinky finger on my right hand. He told me the surgery is no big deal there's no consequences and I will be golfing in five days. After the needle release of my pinky tendon Dr. Morris severed both of my tendons In the process. I had to have my pinky tendons reattached by dr Adedi ( who seems to be a great surgeon) and my simple five-day recovery has turned into six months and a lifetime of headache now . For your sake I hope if you were referred by your doctor to see Dr. Morse please do not let him do the work. I hope I have saved someone from a world of headache such as what I am going through

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Had a cyst removed from face and left too large a scar. Rude consult, cold bedside manner, and uncaring, inefficient staff. Wandering eye a bit creepy too. Doesn't seem to like people or his job. Stay away.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

He is not even a doctor! The worth thing happen in my life is visiting this purely unprofessional and rude doctor. He destroyed my life by a very very very bad surgery! I did my biggest mistake in my life to let him reduce my breasts and doing tummy tuck! Lots of scars in my body, different size of my breasts. I hate to look at myself in the mirror. The only hope I have it a lawyer that I have already talked to, he is going to take him to the court. KEEP AWAY HIM, SERIOUSLY, KEEP AWAY HIM. Neda, 33 years old

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014