Ratings for Dr. Gabrielle Schoeppner

Waited over 1 hour for my appointment. Complaints from everyone waiting. I will never see this Dr. Again. She is rude and doesn't listen to what my concerns are. Staff isn't friendly at all. They are very unorganized. Heard from many waiting that we all had appointments at the same time. I guess she doesn't really care about giving her patients the time needed...only getting more money by booking multiple appointments in the same time slot. I won't be going back!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Worst pair of glasses I have ever recieved. I could not convince anyone my vision was off. It was tool long gone to return. Had to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

I took my mother-in-law to the office for cataract treatment, and yes, several patients appeared to be booked in the same time slot. We waited over an hour. My mother-in-law also reported that she was dismissive of her questions.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Always listens and responds to my questions. Lets me know what to expect. Advises me about diabetic treatments,both surgical or otherwise,for my vision problems. Shows genuine care and concern for me.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

I have never seen such a disorganized doctor and medical office as this one. I had a symptomatic cataract and decided to consult with Dr. Schoeppner. The wait was unbearable - over an hour, and I am told that this is typical. Once in a room, Dr. Schoeppner once stepped out in the middle of the exam with no explanation whatsoever. Then, even though I was having difficulty functioning with my eyes like this, she said she could fit me in sometime in August for the surgery I need. I left there determined never to return. I consulted another ophthalmologist who is doing my surgery in two weeks' time.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

Dr. Gabrielle Schoeppner's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Easton, PA