Ratings for Dr. Bijan Badihian

THIS IS BY FAR THE WORSE DR. I've encountered in all of my 43 years. He's in it for THE LOVE OF MONEY. HAS NOTHING BUT SENIOR CITIZENS AND DISABLED FOLKS WITH RED WHITE AND BLUE CARDS. GAVE MY DAD MEDICINE HE DIDN'T NEED. ORDERS EVERY TEST UNDER THE SUN. WAIT IN HIS OFFICE FOR HOURS EVEN IF THERE'S ONLY ONE OTHER PATIENT TO BE SEEN. I DON'T KNOW WHY THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA HAVEN'T CAUGHT UP WITH HIM YET.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

My experience with this Doctor were wonderful.. I'm so thankful to have been treated by Dr. Bijan ??

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

This Dr is not a cardiologist. Had mistreated my Dad for years. Gave him treatments in his office before he even saw him. Did not recognize that he was almost in extremis in the office. We finally had to explain that he could NOT process information, breathe properly, was falling, was confused. before he agreed to send him to the hospital. When he was in the hospital (in ICU!!!) luckily he had critical care intensivists taking care of him to save his life! Then he failed to call or notify his cardiologist even though we had asked for this, my Dads wife had asked for this and even my Dad got on the phone and asked for him. We had to have the nurse director, the patient advocate, and case manager force him to call him. His cardiologist saw him right away. He represents himself as a specialist in all areas of the body when he in truth is not. He also demonstrated another unprofessional behavior in yelling at my sister when she asked for the cardiologist to be brought in.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. Badihian misread my xray and misdiagnosed me with an enlarged heart. He also claimed I had a tumor in my lung. He sent me to another hospital for a CT scan. The CT scan showed everything was "normal" and "heart is normal size". Despite the findings from the CT scan, Badihian refused to admit that nothing was wrong with my heart or lungs. So he wrote in my records that I have a mildly enlarged heart. He wrongly diagnosed me with a low heart rate. I'm an athlete and work out for hours at a time. I also do yoga. I made him aware of these facts but apparently he still insisted I had bradycardia. He insisted that I make a special appointment to get the results for MY CT scan even though I got the results from the hospital that did the scan. He attempted to charge me for that visit and a visit to pickup my paperwork until I protested. He also failed to complete my paper work but did include claims that contradicted the more thorough CT scan.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Very Careing Doctor

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

Dr. Bijan Badihian's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1989)