Ratings for Dr. Lisa Plunkett

Worst Doctor ever. Made me go without my meds because she would not contact my other Doctor. DO NOT USE HER.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Rude and no knowledge. Misdiagnosed me and I had to see another doctor for proper treatment. no wonder she was sued for malpractice with $1.5 million dollar verdict against her. http://verdictsearch.com/verdict/teen-asserted-doctors-laser-hair-removal-burned-her-arms/ I cannot believe she is still allowed to practice and has not had her license taken away.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Very rude she didn't know how to diagnose me. I am in the process of looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I do not know how this woman is allowed to practice. Zero knowledge, condescending to patients, I saw her twice and never more. She is the only one with open slots for patients, next time I will wait a few days for someone more experienced. I like this office for location and all female staff but if things will not change I will have to find somewhere else.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

She listened to all my concerns and did nothing. Does not know how to properly diagnose. She does not give any antibiotics. I had a fever of 102.8F and was told to take Tylenol and Motrin for 2 weeks.I changed doctors and I am on antibiotics now. She has a big ego and 0 knowledge!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Plunkett is a very caring doctor. She is GREAT about responding to messages you leave her and the office is pretty good about fitting you in last minute.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

Dr. Lisa Plunkett's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Flemington, NJ