Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Kilburn

Did a great job on my wife's surgery on her neck..

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Highly recommended. Excellent cervical spine surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Helped my mom as best he could. Straight forward guy, very blunt. Some may have issues with this it did not bother us! Great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

great MD took care of my problem with professionalism and skill

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Today I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Kilburn for the first time to discuss my on-going back problems. I found him to be professional, friendly and well informed. He took his time in explaining my back problem and all of my options in treating my condition. His bed side manor was great. I left feeling informed and satisfied. I would highly recommend Dr. Kilburn should you need his services.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Great MD. Highly recommended. Would have him care for my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Excellent care.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

A SPINE DOCTOR THAT DOES NOT BELIEVE PEOPLE NEED PAIN MEDICATION!!!SCARY!!KILBURN ALSO THINKS THAT HE IS SO IMPORTANT PEOPLE SICK AND IN PAIN HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN WAIT ON HIM!I WAITED ALMOST 3 HOURS AND WALKED OUT AFTER 10 MINUTES OF HIS NO PAIN MEDICATION SPEACH.THIS MAN SAW ME 10 MINS AND MADE HIS OPION!THIS IS WHY OUR MEDICAL SYSTEM IS BROKEN! I DID LEARN ONE THING FROM THIS VISIT AND THAT IS KILBURN WILL NEVER DIG IN MY BACK AND LEAVE ME TO SUFFER WHILE HE PLAYS GOLF OR WHATEVER HE DOES!IF YOU ARE MY DOCTOR AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO GIVE ME QUALITY OF LIFE BUT CHOSE NOT TOO?THEN I WILL CHOOSE ANOTHER DOCTOR!JUDGEMENTS SHOULD BE MADE BY GOD NOT KILBURN! TAMMY TERRY

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Condescending bully, calls the nurses "his girls," has disturbed my peace more than once. Other dr's have urged me to not call the AMA to report his nonprofessional manner. He may be a crack neurosurgeon, but I wanted to get a restraining order to keep him away from me. If your insurance allows, see a different dr in this group.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Dr. Michael P. Kilburn's Credentials

• Univ Of Saskatchewan, Coll Of Med, Saskatoon, Sask, Canada (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Greenwood, SC