Ratings for Dr. Wilson C. Choy

My first knee replacement in CA 9 years ago was every painful and a slow rehab. I still have pain once in a while and swelling after walking for a few miles.Thursday (2 days ago I had my other knee replace by Dr Choy. He and his staff did a fantastic job. I can bend my new knew more than 90 degrees after 2 days. It took me 3 months to do the same with my first replacement. The pain management was also far superior this time. Dr Choy is an excellent orthopedic surgeon and highly recommended. I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

Dr. Choy is an excellent surgeon. However, I plan to use another physician should I ever require another orthopedic surgery as his staff (especially the office manager) is rude You get what you pay for, Dr. Choy!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr Choy is very knowledgeable and helpful. He helped me diagnosing my problem right away. Because of the severity of my condition, I had surgery in 2 days of seeing him. He was very caring and very professional with me in treatment after surgery. I would recommend him to anybody and everybody. He is wonderful!!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

Dr. Choy understand his patients needs immensely..He has put Beebe Medical Center in the top 5% in the NATION for Orthopedics!! Extremely compassionate, caring, intelligent and professional...We are extremely fortunate to have Dr. Choy as he is a very sought after professional all over the US..(to the previous writer, you can have D.C., we'll gladly have Dr. Choy all to our selves here in Delaware)..

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

Did not understand the health demands of a 96 year-old woman. After 2 unsuccessful operations on her broken elbow suggest a third based on the diagnosis of the physicians assistant. Office personal rude and uncooperative with record transfer when I decided to go to Washington DC.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Wilson C. Choy's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1990)

• BCBS Massachusetts