Ratings for Dr. Beth H. Samuelsohn

Dr. Samuelsohn is a great doctor. She cares about her patients and takes the time to listen and explain everything. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I've been a patient for 10 years. She is the best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Samuelsohn is a wonderful caring doctor. She is extremely thorough and knowledgable. Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I had to select a new primary care Dr. so I was recommended to Dr. Samuelsohn. I was not disappointed. Her office staff is friendly and helpful, the wait time was very short compared to other offices I've visited and Dr. Samuelsohn herself was wonderful. She is caring, listens to your concerns and questions and is very, very knowledgeable regarding medicine and a wide range of conditions. They go out of their way for you (they even gave me a bag, pen and pill case as a 'new patient' gift) and I will definitely be returning and bringing my husband into the same practice. :)

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Samuelsohn is a caring and knowledgeable doctor whose bedside manner needs no improvement. She listens to the patient, asks pertinent questions and then talks to the patient in a down to earth manner. What I like the most is that she takes as much time as needed to see the patient instead of pushing them through like on an assembly belt. I would recommend her to anyone I meet.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Wonderful Doctor!!!! I am always able to schedule appointments within a few day and if I am sick, she always fits me in that day. She never rushes and communicates very well.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

excellent doctor very caring.My whole family goes to her. She sits down and explains everything to you in detail. We trust her opinion very much.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Dr. Beth H. Samuelsohn's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company