Ratings for Dr. Frank R. Fusco

Dr. Fusco makes me feel like I am the only patient he has. His staff are gracious & supportive.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

DR FRANK FUSCO IS A VERY GOOD LETS YOU BE PART OF YOUR CARE LISTENS TO YOU AND TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS . I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIS STAFF VERY HELPFUL TOO .

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

His office staff is horrible, very rude when answering the phones. They do not seem interested in helping you. His is a great physician, his staff is the pitts!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

As a young teen, I saw Dr. Fusco for side flank pain. He did one x-ray and assumed the pain was just psychosomatic. He refused to refer me to a nephrologist. 10 years later, I have to have my kidney removed because it is poly-cystic. If it weren't for him, I may still have 2 kidneys.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

Good personality; but,is not accessable to talk with by phone even after being to his office the day before; did not relate visit with overall file & did not offer alternative help or suggestion; therefore went to affiliated walk-in clinic which did much to help me

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

He thinks he knows everything and refuses to refer to specialists. Asked for a federal to a gastrologist, he told me no and 6 months later I'm in the hospital having an appendectomy.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

My wife and I have been going to Dr Fusco for 11 years now and we have always been more than happy with Dr fusco.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

11 years ago my sister went to him for rectal bleeding. She was told it was Hemorrhoids, no colonoscopy ordered. One year later she was diagnosed with colon/rectal cancer, now stage 4 and had spread. She's fought this cancer 10 yrs. as it spread to her liver, other area's and has now been given 3mths. There is NO excuse that she wasn't immediatly given a colonoscopy. Her husband also went there and was given medications that don't combine and that he shouldn't take as a heart patient.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

The front desk or whoever answers his phone is the nastiest person i have ever encounterd. I cannot believe that this person is currently employed by a Doctor. He is losing potential patients due to this woman's unprofessional and rude behavior.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

I have been going to him for over 10 years and so far he has meant my needs.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

Dr. Frank R. Fusco's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1985)