You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William T. Madland

Dr. Madland delivered my daughter via emergency C-Section. He visited me many times after she was born to check on me and was always polite, knowledgeable, and caring. He had a great sense of humor that made me feel "at-ease" after the traumatic experience. My daughter was born 5 weeks early and breach.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr Madland handled my vaginal plugged gland in an emergency situation with me when I was younger, scared and on my own which he explained that it was completely normal. He moved away for a couple years but when he returned my husband and I were planning to try for our second child and wanted to have a vbac. Dr Madland was amazing and very understanding of my needs, in the end we had a healthy baby boy with a successful vbac and everything went absolutely amazing! Thank you Dr Madland and his nurses Dawn, Keisha, and Sarah for all you do.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Although Dr. Madland has not been my doctor since he moved from Boise, I am looking at my 9th surgery in the pelvic region (c-sections, cysts, adhesions, ablation, and now uterine fibroids), and I cannot imagine any other doctor doing it. If it were feasible to travel to ND, I would do it in a heartbeat just to see a doctor with a positive, caring, patient-first attitude. I don't think I could say anything that will really do him justice, but I will say, If you're looking for an OB, Dr. Madland is the best of the best. :)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I call Dr.Madland a physician magician, he is amazing in every way, kind, compassionate, extremely smart and talented. I am blessed to be in his care! He literally made my birth experience magical by telling me exactly what to do and when to do it, everything went easy, quick and smooth. I always feel confident and safe in his care.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Hands down the best OB I have ever encountered. He has been so helpful with both of my pregnancies. He truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Madland is my current doc as I am 32 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and wish we weren't moving as I would love to keep him as my doc for delivery. He is very kind and respectful and takes the time to listen to any questions or concerns. He is willing to allow women to try for a VBAC and that alone means the world to me! I would recommend him to anyone in the area looking for a new OB/GYN. Best one I've ever had and never rushes me through appointments!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr Madland is one of the BEST DOCTORS THAT I HAVE COME IN CONTACT WITH!! He has WONDERFUL bedside manners and treats you with compassion! He literally saved my life. I had,an ovarian torsion for four months that was missed by multiple doctors. He also delivered my second child. He went above and beyond to ensure that my medical needs were met.. Thanks Dr. Madland, Minot misses you! You should come back, SERIOUSLY! I know my issues will be addressed with you as my provider! :-)

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr.Madland literally saved my life. I had to have emergency surgery due to a ruptured fallopian tube that another doctor missed!? He was so kind and took alot of time to make sure myself and my family understood everything that had happened and what the future would hold after surgery. I would highly reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. Madland ended up delivering my daughter when my regular OB/GYN was out of town - I absolutely LOVED him and actually switched to him afterward as my regular doctor. There is honestly not enough room here to say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr. Madland is by far the best OB/GYN I have ever had. He takes plenty of time with you during your appointments and treats you with the utmost respect. He personally helped me with infertility issues when it would have been easier to send me onto a specialist. He took the time and energy into working with myself and my husband and his dedication to us will never be forgotten!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr. William T. Madland's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Madland delivered my daughter via emergency C-Section. He visited me many times after she was born to check on me and was always polite, knowledgeable, and ..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Madland handled my vaginal plugged gland in an emergency situation with me when I was younger, scared and on my own which he explained that it was completely..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Although Dr. Madland has not been my doctor since he moved from Boise, I am looking at my 9th surgery in the pelvic region (c-sections, cysts, adhesions, ablati..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I call Dr.Madland a physician magician, he is amazing in every way, kind, compassionate, extremely smart and talented. I am blessed to be in his care! He litera..."

May 27, 2015
  • First Name changed from "William" to "William T."

October 20, 2013