Ratings for Dr. Catherine Bulanda

From my initial appointment to my surgical date and the follow up care I had nothing but the best from Dr Bulanda and her staff. Thank you, I am finally pain free - even training for a half marathon in the near future!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

After seeing Dr. Bulanda for more than 10 years, I have recommended her to everyone I know with foot issues. I have found her staff nothing but helpful and Dr. Bulanda herself so well-informed and caring. Perhaps she was a bit behind in her schedule because she seems to really care about her patients, or perhaps you were there at lunch time when they do close the doors. I think this is the only time that everyone gets a break. Dr. Bulanda is so busy and so booked, but still seems to take the time. I have not had that experience with too many physicians lately.....

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Unfortunately, I will not have the opportunity to rate Dr. Bulanda because I will not be moving forward with my foot surgery after dealing with her rude receptionist. After reading the other reviews it's clear that I am not the only one who feels this woman needs to be replaced.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Initially had good experience with doctor, but experience with staff not pleasant. Don't be late! Don't question anyone about anything even if you are in pain!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I had a great surgical experience with Dr Bulanda and her team. I had a derotational atheroplasty of the 5th digit and the surgery and healing went great!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Heel spur surgery, wonderful experience. So helpful and understanding. Going back for the other foot and I had no hesitation choosing Dr. Bulanda and her staff again.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Saw Dr Bulanda 14 yrs ago for double bunion surgery and have never been happier. She performed bunion surgery on my brother who is intellectually challenged two years in a row because she no longer operates on both feet at the same time. He also was very pleased with the result. She and her staff are very caring and take the time to answer questions. Very prompt with appointments.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

All aspects of my visit and subsequent questions and follow-up could not have been handled better. Professional and very knowledgeable doctor. Helpful and efficient staff.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I find the comment about the receptionist being mean because she was late 1/2 hr who gets to be seen for an appt 1/2 hr late and if so that's why we're waiting at our Drs office for hours because 1 person couldn't leave earlier to not inconvience the ones on time I'd say the rude one was you, in addition to that if the door was closed how did you know it was her that was having the inappropriate conversation , Dr bulandas staff run a very well organized office they are a great team I have never had to wait because the run on time. My suggestion to the 1/2 hour late lady leave earlier ! That's considerate .

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I have always had good thoughtful care here. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015