Ratings for Dr. Catherine Bulanda

I had a great surgical experience with Dr Bulanda and her team. I had a derotational atheroplasty of the 5th digit and the surgery and healing went great!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Heel spur surgery, wonderful experience. So helpful and understanding. Going back for the other foot and I had no hesitation choosing Dr. Bulanda and her staff again.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Saw Dr Bulanda 14 yrs ago for double bunion surgery and have never been happier. She performed bunion surgery on my brother who is intellectually challenged two years in a row because she no longer operates on both feet at the same time. He also was very pleased with the result. She and her staff are very caring and take the time to answer questions. Very prompt with appointments.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

All aspects of my visit and subsequent questions and follow-up could not have been handled better. Professional and very knowledgeable doctor. Helpful and efficient staff.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I find the comment about the receptionist being mean because she was late 1/2 hr who gets to be seen for an appt 1/2 hr late and if so that's why we're waiting at our Drs office for hours because 1 person couldn't leave earlier to not inconvience the ones on time I'd say the rude one was you, in addition to that if the door was closed how did you know it was her that was having the inappropriate conversation , Dr bulandas staff run a very well organized office they are a great team I have never had to wait because the run on time. My suggestion to the 1/2 hour late lady leave earlier ! That's considerate .

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I have always had good thoughtful care here. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Mean reception. Drove an hour for a 15 min appointment was late 15 20 min due to traffic . She took pleasure in sending me away. My 1st appointment door was locked and I was there right on time . Could here the receptionist talking about personal stuff while I wait outside a locked door . Double standards and really bad experience. Suggestion , don't let these people get rich my overbooking and treating us like garbage . Bad experience over all.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

The grumpiest and most rushed office I have ever been to. I felt like apologizing for taking up their time. I won't go back.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

My first pair of orthodics were great and I was very happy. I needed to replace them so I went back. My second pair hurt like crazy. My knee, my hip....oouucccch! I had to wait four months for my follow up appointment and so I did not find that very helpful. By the time I saw the doctor the guarantee time on the orthodics had expired. I was OK with that but then they did not want to bother with trying to change them so that means I have nothing to show for my $500. As long as everything goes well this office is fine but as soon as you have a problem don't expect them to put in the effort and time to figure things out. The staff will be be very nice until you have a problem or until you ask too many questions. Then watch out!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Bulanda by my doctor. After one discussion wither her so called "Staff" I decided that I would prefer to spend my hard earned money on a doctor who was willing to treat me they same way that she wanted to be treated. (I cannot comment on the Punctuality or Knowledge as I cancelled my appointment)

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015