You may also like

Rate Dr. Catherine Bulanda

Dr. Catherine Bulanda's Ratings

I have always had good thoughtful care here. I would recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Mean reception. Drove an hour for a 15 min appointment was late 15 20 min due to traffic . She took pleasure in sending me away. My 1st appointment door was locked and I was there right on time . Could here the receptionist talking about personal stuff while I wait outside a locked door . Double standards and really bad experience. Suggestion , don't let these people get rich my overbooking and treating us like garbage . Bad experience over all.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2818259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

The grumpiest and most rushed office I have ever been to. I felt like apologizing for taking up their time. I won't go back.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2744030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

My first pair of orthodics were great and I was very happy. I needed to replace them so I went back. My second pair hurt like crazy. My knee, my hip....oouucccch! I had to wait four months for my follow up appointment and so I did not find that very helpful. By the time I saw the doctor the guarantee time on the orthodics had expired. I was OK with that but then they did not want to bother with trying to change them so that means I have nothing to show for my $500. As long as everything goes well this office is fine but as soon as you have a problem don't expect them to put in the effort and time to figure things out. The staff will be be very nice until you have a problem or until you ask too many questions. Then watch out!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2684150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Bulanda by my doctor. After one discussion wither her so called "Staff" I decided that I would prefer to spend my hard earned money on a doctor who was willing to treat me they same way that she wanted to be treated. (I cannot comment on the Punctuality or Knowledge as I cancelled my appointment)

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2683395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I have been a long term patient of Dr. Bulanda's and i cannot say enough good about her and the staff they are all amazing ladies to wait for an appointment with a Dr. that is so caring in a day of... pick a number... is nothing. Worth the wait i tell everyone. She has changed my quality of life. If there is a conflict of personality's it isn't with this clinic they are all very kind and knowledgeable, I would highly recommend Serenity Foot Clinic!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Why ask about punctuality? Every patient can't be expected to be totally faithful to a 15 minute exam. Besides, read a book or magazine for a few minutes. Dr. Bland a is thorough, very knowledgeable . The prescription she gave me worked immediately and I was able to sleep in peace!
She knows her stuff..just be prepared to listen.
I shall return.
Allan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I saw Dr. Bulanda for bunion surgery approximately 10-12 years ago at a former location. Recently I have been suffering from moderate to severe numbness which originates and then radiates from the incision where she did the surgery. As I am on my feet for work, and have tried numerous comfortable footware options, I feel like I'm now desperate to find out what is causing the problem for fear of having to go off work undiagnosed. The GP is perplexed, along with my physio and chiro. Clearly, Dr. Bulanda who performed the surgery could treat me like a former patient, not a new patient and get me in before August 20th. It's only mid May. In the meantime, I am suffering and likely unable to work. Achilles foot clinic where I used to see Dr. Bulanda can fit me in tomorrow. Front desk staff seemed rude and uncaring.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2430391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I had a bunionectomy early 2013 with Dr.Bulanda which failed,so another was scheduled some 3 months later. This too,failed. I am convinced I was given inadequate information which contributed greatly to these failures and the information given was very confusing. Also, I could not get an appointment unless rigidly specified months in advance. If A problem should develop this Dr.is unhelpful. I would recommend getting referral from family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][870040].votes_count ]]