Ratings for Dr. Catherine Bulanda

Just had a second surgery with Dr Bulanda. She did a bunion last year and now a neuroma on my other foot. She is professional, thorough and has the best pleasant manner. Her office staff are efficient and I find have great senses of humour. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Bulanda to anyone for foot issues. I have had less pleasant experiences with other podiatrists and am happy a friend told me about her. When I read the prior post with the glowing comments, yet giving scores of "1" I am wondering whether the poster thought 1 was the best score. I think 5 is. I hope - because that's my intent.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I am a long term patient of Dr Bulanda and I recently had the opportunity to talk with her executive assistant and ask her how she does it! Keep the office running so efficiently never have I had to wait they run on time because the schedule allows the dr to have the time and flexibility to provide nothing but exceptional care. I re I eve a courtesy call for every appointment and if I cannot make an appointment an other one is made for me with the opportunity for a cancellation if one comes available. The staff is amazing they have been always very kind and helpful. In a nut shell she told me she keeps a log of everyone she calls and the ones who do not return the calls either new patient or established , why they cancel and when a new appointment is made. I agree with the last comment we cannot read between the lines but in my opinion they are a great group of hard working thorough ladies.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I have had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Bulanda and her staff for over a year now thanks to my mother in laws recommendation. I have always had top notch care before my bunion surgery and now after during recovery. One thing that I have always appreciated is the impeccable attention to timing appointments, I have never had to wait more than a couple of minutes to see the doctor ever, and this was really important to my husband when I was unable to drive and he had to get to work after taking me to my appointment. I also really appreciate the candor of the staff and Dr. Bulanda, we are all to busy to try and read between the lines and with this clinic you will not have to do that.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Never actually got to see the doctor . Seems it was fine for them not to call me when the doctor was off sick and have me turn up to be told that, But after waiting another 4 months for an appointment , which seemed like a real imposition on the receptionist to arrange , I was caught up in an RTA and a few minutes late. The Dictator behind the desk had the attitude of 'how dare you be late' and refused to let me see the Doctor who was 'way too busy' to see me now. She did say she would arrange another appointment , but here we are 6 months later and I have never heard back. The Doctor might be the best foot doctor in the world , but she has no idea how to pick staff that have any idea of what customer service looks like.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

From my initial appointment to my surgical date and the follow up care I had nothing but the best from Dr Bulanda and her staff. Thank you, I am finally pain free - even training for a half marathon in the near future!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

After seeing Dr. Bulanda for more than 10 years, I have recommended her to everyone I know with foot issues. I have found her staff nothing but helpful and Dr. Bulanda herself so well-informed and caring. Perhaps she was a bit behind in her schedule because she seems to really care about her patients, or perhaps you were there at lunch time when they do close the doors. I think this is the only time that everyone gets a break. Dr. Bulanda is so busy and so booked, but still seems to take the time. I have not had that experience with too many physicians lately.....

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Unfortunately, I will not have the opportunity to rate Dr. Bulanda because I will not be moving forward with my foot surgery after dealing with her rude receptionist. After reading the other reviews it's clear that I am not the only one who feels this woman needs to be replaced.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Initially had good experience with doctor, but experience with staff not pleasant. Don't be late! Don't question anyone about anything even if you are in pain!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I had a great surgical experience with Dr Bulanda and her team. I had a derotational atheroplasty of the 5th digit and the surgery and healing went great!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Heel spur surgery, wonderful experience. So helpful and understanding. Going back for the other foot and I had no hesitation choosing Dr. Bulanda and her staff again.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015