Ratings for Dr. Catherine Bulanda

Unfortunately, I will not have the opportunity to rate Dr. Bulanda because I will not be moving forward with my foot surgery after dealing with her rude receptionist. After reading the other reviews it's clear that I am not the only one who feels this woman needs to be replaced.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Initially had good experience with doctor, but experience with staff not pleasant. Don't be late! Don't question anyone about anything even if you are in pain!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I had a great surgical experience with Dr Bulanda and her team. I had a derotational atheroplasty of the 5th digit and the surgery and healing went great!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Heel spur surgery, wonderful experience. So helpful and understanding. Going back for the other foot and I had no hesitation choosing Dr. Bulanda and her staff again.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Saw Dr Bulanda 14 yrs ago for double bunion surgery and have never been happier. She performed bunion surgery on my brother who is intellectually challenged two years in a row because she no longer operates on both feet at the same time. He also was very pleased with the result. She and her staff are very caring and take the time to answer questions. Very prompt with appointments.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

All aspects of my visit and subsequent questions and follow-up could not have been handled better. Professional and very knowledgeable doctor. Helpful and efficient staff.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I find the comment about the receptionist being mean because she was late 1/2 hr who gets to be seen for an appt 1/2 hr late and if so that's why we're waiting at our Drs office for hours because 1 person couldn't leave earlier to not inconvience the ones on time I'd say the rude one was you, in addition to that if the door was closed how did you know it was her that was having the inappropriate conversation , Dr bulandas staff run a very well organized office they are a great team I have never had to wait because the run on time. My suggestion to the 1/2 hour late lady leave earlier ! That's considerate .

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I have always had good thoughtful care here. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Mean reception. Drove an hour for a 15 min appointment was late 15 20 min due to traffic . She took pleasure in sending me away. My 1st appointment door was locked and I was there right on time . Could here the receptionist talking about personal stuff while I wait outside a locked door . Double standards and really bad experience. Suggestion , don't let these people get rich my overbooking and treating us like garbage . Bad experience over all.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

The grumpiest and most rushed office I have ever been to. I felt like apologizing for taking up their time. I won't go back.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015