Ratings for Dr. Ravi N. Sinha

Have visited twice now and have found the doctor knowledgeable of my condition. He listens to my concerns and his support staff has been very helpful. The doctor has been patient with me and answers my questions with very satisfactory answers. I have no problem with his abilities.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Have always had good experiences with visits. He's better than Anita Chaudhuri in Niagara Falls as far as personality. I have never spent more than 30 minutes at the office.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Worse Doctor I have ever seen! Visit was less than 15 mins he did not listen nor seem to care about my symptoms.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Sinha was able to regulate my TSH levels, which is something that other Endocrinologists were unable to do. He was rather quick with me during my appointment, but as long as my health was improving, I didn't mind!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

I have had no problems with him or staff. He is extremely punctual and listens to my comments

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

He does not seem to want to listen. He does not understand the meds prescribed by another specialist and has apparently made no effort to learn about it. The meds cause weight gain. He tells me to reduce body fat but offers no assistance on to do that.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2008

Very condescending. Another physician encouraged me to discontinue care with him because he was familiar with Dr Sinha's discrediting women!! Ignored symptoms and/or attributed them to psychological basis (new doctor instantly found physical basis and treated successfully). Did not read previous record thoroughly, ignored/did not consult with other physicians. Discounted family input.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Dr. Sinha seems to be a very articulate man, however, he ignores any reported symptoms and seems just focused on cholesterol results, which he won't even tell you if you ask for them because he must figure you are too ignorant to understand or interpret the results. I have been seeing him now for over two years and am about to change primary physicians. I have lost confidence in his ability to diagnose outside his field of specialty. Additionally, his staff does not respond to prescription refill requests from the pharmacy in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

Dr. Ravi N. Sinha's Credentials

• Univ Of Manchester, Fac Of Med, Manchester (352-08 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1987)

Coresource