Dr. Enas L. Pruitt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Enas L. Pruitt

The best doctor out there!! He is kind, sympathetic, very knowledgeable, and never rushes thru the appointment. Always makes you feel as though helping you is the most important thing he will do that day!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Pruit is absolutely amazing. He spent a lot of time with me. He is very bubbly and cares a lot. One of my favorite doctors in the Austin area!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

This practice is not 5-star; 6 star is more like it...The entire staff is friendly and helpful and in my opinion, Dr. Pruitt is the finest Physician I've had in the past 40-years...He's kind, listens, asks the right questions and has diagnostic skills that are second to none..I highly recommend this Physician and staff to anyone in need of a Family Care Physician..

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Pruitt works at Henderson Family Medicine and he is a fantastic doctor. His bedside manner is above and beyond what you expect. He is very attentive and does not make light of any concerns that you have. He has been my doctor for many years and I really trust him to the utmost. There is nothing regarding my health that we cannot talk about. He never rushes through my appointment and his medical service is superb. I really believe that his rating far exceeds the number that he can be rated. Give this Doctor a 10.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

Dr. Enas L. Pruitt's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company