Ratings for Dr. Khoi N. Nguyen

Dr Nguyen will not listen to what I have to tell him. He forgets what meds and treatments he has prescribed and needs reminding, then acts like he is doing you a favor by talking to you. He is curt, with a seemingly uncaring attitude. I do not find he is a doctor you can 'work with' and seems to greatly resent it when you want to be active in your care and come in prepared with your questions, etc. I am currently looking for someone else after 7 years of this. It seems to me his negative personality traits have escalated over the last few years. This is only my opinion, you may think something completely different.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

He did not care to listen to what I had to say, had no time for my questions. Spent about 4 minutes with me. Prescribed way too many drugs, and dismissed me. He did this even if I told him I have already had that same treatment with a previous doctor and I couldn't tolerate it because side effects were so bad. He didn't care, still insisted I should take it again (didn't work again BTW). Absolutely uncaring, quick and business minded. I really mean it, it feels like this is just business to him, like people's concerns don't matter. I was really disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Does not explain condition in detail. Seems very uncaring when patient is concerned and needs information and assistance.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Khoi N. Nguyen's Credentials

• French

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Delta Dental