Ratings for Dr. Nathan Knezacek

Very disappointed. Maybe just overbooked but seems to consistently run 1+ hours late. Too rushed during exam. Problems with new glasses - prescription was incorrect.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Knezacek for over 10 years and highly recommend him to everyone. Caring, knowledgeable, and never in a rush. Just an all-around great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I though he was a good doctor until last year when a number of problems arose. He over perscribe my lenses causing unnecessary eye strain. Others have complained that they don't wear there new glases because they don't work. What happened here???

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Words can't describe how incredible Dr. N. Knezacek is. I've been a patient of his for 8 years and would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Awesome, awesome doctor. Just moved to Esterhazy not to long ago and started seeing him. He is great with my kids and even if it is late and machines are already shut off will get them to restart and take the tests needed. Very knowledgeable and also gave us advice on something for my son that a specialist my son has been seeing for years never even brought up. Staff as well are very polite and very helpful

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

He is awesome, and very very thorough, I see him in Esterhazy, and with Cynthia his assistant, you couldn't ask for a more caring environment. They are both very helpful and thorough

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Knezacek for 4 years. He is great, recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2007

Excellent doctor. Very pleasant and took the time to explain everything.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

I have been a patient for about three years now and I couldn't ask for a better specialist. Very personable, and thorough.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Very thourough and extremely personable! I would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007