Ratings for Dr. Roderick Rhyant

My elderly father recommended him when we moved to GA. Dr Rhyant is by far the best all around physician one could hope for. He's not only a great Dr, but also instinctively loves people. Something you cannot learn at school or fake. I recently moved out of the area and regret trying to find his replacement.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

My husband and I are going to miss Dr. Rhyant with our move to Tennessee, he is by far the best doctor we have ever had - I have to agree with all the other high ratings. I'm sad that we have to find a new doctor. Dr. Rhyant really listen's to your problems, does not rush you, and has an awesome personality, he will work with you until he finds the right medication or procedure for your needs - I always recommend him to everyone - love him - losing him for the move to TN makes us really sad - we are going to miss him. You can't go wrong - Sincerely, Roni and John McLennan don't waste your time on other docs. Dr. Rhyant is the one.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr Rhyant is one of the best Dr we have ever had. He ALWAYS takes the time needed to listen to you and then explain any and all things that you need to understand. You never feel like he is rushing to get to the next patient, his bedside manner is great. His focus is making sure he hasn't missed anything and he isn't a write a RX doctor, he wants to fix the problem not put a bandaid on it. It is so nice to have a doctor that wants to think and be engaged with his patients. It's unheard of today I HIGHLY recommend him, but that makes it harder to get into him :)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

My old PCP was also in this office. Due to complaints I filed regarding the Nurse Practitioner of my old PCP, my options were limited with scheduling appts and who I could see on his team. I went in one day to try and get a walkin appt, and was told that my old PCP had nothing for 2 days. I asked the nurse if anyone else could see me, and Dr. Rhyant agreed to squeeze me in at 11:30. I sat in the room waiting until abt 11:45 when he came in. He apologized abt the wait (never had that happen before). He then took nearly 45 min with me going over labs and other tests I had done. He examined me, and then explained in common terms what he suspected. He is an exceptional doctor with the ability to make sure you understand test results, treatments, etc. I tried to switch my PCP to him, but the office manager would not let me. Just from the 1 visit I had with him, I would HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

Super. Great bedside manner. Took lots of time and I felt like he listened and cared about me.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Dr Rhyant is wonderful!! He took care of my mom before she died, he went out of his way to explain things to me when my husband had a brain tumor when the other doctors were too busy, and he treats my 15 year old son like an adult and not a kid (which is very important to a teen). He listens and cares. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He tries to see as many people who needs him as possible in a day so the wait can be a few minutes but I have never had to wait a huge amount of time. He is definately worth the wait!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Dr. Rhyant is very knowledgable and is very caring with patient care. He listens well and is eager to resolve any health issues present. He is a # 1 doctor and shows great professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Dr. Roderick Rhyant's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hiram, GA