Ratings for Dr. Amy Sinha

Awful human being, agree with the other comments completely.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

I agree with the other reviewer, except that Dr. Sinha wasn't kind enough to snicker; she was rude and frustrated with the fact that I *might* be trying to conceive after recently having a miscarriage (I was not; and there was no sympathy whatsoever); when I asked about aftercare for in office surgery, she responded, "What, did you want a BAND AID or something?" then sighed, tossed one at me (I didn't even respond yet!) and left while I was in the middle of asking a question. One of the worst doctors I've ever seen. I don't mind a doctor having a poor bedside manner if that doctor is GOOD at his or her job, but she misdiagnosed/mistreated me and I still have the same problem YEARS later due to her poor "care."

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

She was very rushed and did not seem to care. When I started discussing my problem, she even snickered! When I asked about treatment options, she did not really give me a straight answer. Overall, a very bad experience.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Dr. Amy Sinha's Credentials

• Mid West Medical College (Grad. 2004)

UnitedHealthcare